Do you have previous administration experience? Would you like to gain valuable experience in a legal environment? This could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Our client, a leading local law firm, is looking for an Administrator to join their Business Excellence team in Southampton on a temporary basis.
Your responsibilities will be:
- General day-to-day support of the legal compliance teams
- Diary management for the team
- Respond to queries from clients and other stakeholders on behalf of fee earners, ensuring excellent and clear communication at all times
- Liaising with external stakeholders, answering queries where possible, and escalating otherwise
Your skills and experience:
- A track record of providing high-quality administration preferably within a legal/professional services environment would be ideal but not essential
- Strong IT skills including proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Able to collaborate effectively and work well within a team
If this sounds like you, please apply today.