We are the UK's #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
We help c. 84,000 direct customers - businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector - connect better with their customers, suppliers and teams.
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their communications needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with all of the major telecommunications networks and suppliers, meaning we'll always get the best deal in the market for our customers.Job Description
As a Desk Based Business Development Manager your role will be to bring in New Named Business to Daisy Communications. You will be expected to outbound call selling the full Daisy product portfolio to customers in the SME/ Mid-Market Sector within a defined geographic location.Location: Nelson, Lancashire or Aston, Birmingham
Salary: Up to £25,000 - DOE
Pound for pound, uncapped commission
This will be a very busy, customer facing role where the expectation is to over-achieve on stretching activity and Sales Revenue targets.
You will also receive ongoing coaching and feedback to develop your sales skills.
The purpose of this uncapped commissionable role is to bring new named business to Daisy Communications
- Most of your day will be communicating via phone (outbound) to new customers, with some written correspondence with customers. You will be aiming to build and writing new business sales.
- You will be managing your own workload, creating sales opportunities, building a solid pipeline to ensure you can achieve set MRR targets, working to KPI targets.
- A very fast paced role where no two days are the same. The role is desk based and there is no face to face contact with customers.
- There will be a drive in the current 'New Normal' to aim for as many Video call appointments as is possible.
- To proactively upskill and self-learn
- Schedule and action all tasks to completion within specified timescales whilst ensuring all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact
- Collect Key Decision Maker contacts and contact details
- Obtain additional information where possible to maximize customer contact details
- Maintain a professional appearance, telephone manner and attitude always
- Proven success in a new business sales role
- Problem solving
- Data analysis
- Written and verbal communication
- Relationship management
- Sales experience
Office working required.
Additional InformationWhat are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It's about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
We have recently achieved a Two Star Accreditation from Best Companies, meaning we have "Outstanding Levels" of Employee Engagement
- there has never been a better time to join us!
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer...
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products