Please note we can only consider Fluent french speakers for this role.Associate Account Manager - Agency PartnershipsLondon About ODC
Oracle Data Cloud helps marketers use data to capture consumer attention and drive results. Used by 199 of the 200 largest advertisers, our Audience, Context and Measurement solutions extend across the top media platforms and a global footprint of more than 100 countries. We give marketers the data and tools needed for every stage of the marketing journey, from audience planning to pre-bid brand safety, contextual relevance, viewability confirmation, fraud protection, and ROI measurement. Oracle Data Cloud combines the leading technologies and talent from Oracle's acquisitions of AddThis, BlueKai, Crosswise, Datalogix, Grapeshot, and Moat.
Within ODC, Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics solution focused on transforming digital advertising with two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
Candidates should have experience working with clients supporting accounts. They should understand important features and functionality for clients, be able to position ODC products within a competitive landscape and ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction, renewal and expansion rates.
In this role, you will be on the Brand Account Management team, working on a portfolio of existing ODC advertiser clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Own and manage strategic client relationships, ensuring a successful partnership and great experience with all ODC products.
- Continuously work on understanding client organizations and goals, working on creating organizational mapping and developing relationships across multiple areas.
- Create innovative and engaging client collateral to continuously demonstrate the value of all ODC products.
- Review and monitor client's data, proactively analyzing and surfacing insights, and resolving challenges as they arise.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients via email, phone, or in-person.
- Collaborate with ODC's engineering and operations teams to create a positive client experience.
- Act as a subject matter expert on ODC products, strengths, capabilities and position in the industry, as well as staying on top of industry trends.
- Proactively provide expertise and support to colleagues, along with leading internal meetings, providing content and seeking out value-adding content from others.
- Develop and aid in implementing internal processes to create seamless management of projects and contribute to enhancing team effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide internal and external thought leadership, as a role model on the team, with the goal of always striving to exceed client expectations and support the team in growth and development.
About Our Team
- 2+ years of full-time professional experience, ideally in client services within digital advertising or advertising technology.
- Familiarity with ad serving platforms, ad servers, data and audience management platforms.
- Commercially minded, with the ability to spot and flag revenue opportunities.
- Positive, clear, and professional written and phone communication.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail, and curiosity to grow understanding within ODC's space.
- Strong analytical and client service skills, and a desire to provide excellent client experience.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to form narratives.
- BS or BA Degree (desirable).
- Positive outlook, enthusiasm, resourcefulness, and strong internal drive.
- We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
- We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.