An exciting opportunity to be hands on with the SEO, whilst speaking directly with clients to ensure their vision is met. You get to build the relationships with clients, and see the look on their faces when you deliver and incredible result!Client Details
The client is an ever-expanding Digital Consultancy with a small but highly effective and efficient team of consultants. They have their hearts set on constantly improving and developing their skills, offering and the results they achieve for our clients.Description
- Running and coordinating SEO optimisation; technical, content & offsite
- Preparing & delivering proposals with the wider team to potential clients
- Creating and delivering regular performance reports to our clients
- Helping develop the team, both in providing training and finding new tools & resources
- Providing insight at every opportunity on how clients or the business can improve its processes both in terms of efficiency and commercially
- Clear experience, directly in SEO
- Experience in managing relationships
- A deep understanding of marketing, specifically in the digital sphere
- An understanding of Analytics and standard marketing metrics or tracking methods
- A good understanding of how website works on a variety of platforms
- Strong understanding and efficiency in using various computer tools, such as documents, spreadsheets, email tools, video calls...etc.
- Previous agency / consultancy experience is preferred but not required
A competitive salary circa. £27,000, plus a wealth of additional benefits including Vitality Health Insurance and an annual duvet day!