Senior Business Change Manager Job Type:
Fixed Term Contract - 18 monthsLocation:
£54,764 - £63,862 per annumClosing Date:
Sunday 31st October
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) is the independent organisation responsible for providing national guidance and advice on promoting high quality health, public health and social care.The Role:
Reporting to the Programme Director, DIT strategy and governance, the Senior Business Change Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Business Change Leads who will work with the business to implement change arising from the Digital Workplace programme. This role will be key to help our teams get benefit from the programme and adopt new, efficient ways of working.
What you will bring to NICE:
To be considered for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive practical knowledge in the field of change management practices underpinned by theoretical knowledge and relevant practical experience
- Significant experience of leading successful large-scale digitally or technology enabled business change management, particularly relating to the establishment of modern digital workplace services in a complex organisation. Experience of adoption of Microsoft 365 technology capabilities is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in a range of technology/digital project management and delivery methodologies including agile and waterfall and the best practice change management methodologies to support these
- Significant experience of leading business change techniques such as business process modelling, benefits management, stakeholder engagement and gap analysis.
- Here at NICE we are passionate and proud of the work we do and the impact we make.
- We can offer you a great place to work with good benefits, flexible working, and a supportive, friendly and inclusive environment.
- We have an academic culture committed to producing high quality work and we take collective responsibility.
The Digital, Information & Technology directorate is a 70 strong team of digital, information and technology professionals. This role is part of the Strategy & Governance team that is responsible for the creation of the digital and technology delivery plans and the assurance and governance of those.To Apply
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for NICE, then please click apply to be redirected to an external website where you can complete your application.