NQT Teacher - Warrington.
Are you a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher looking to secure a long-term role to complete your NQT year?
Would you like to work in an excellent school with a strong senior leadership team who progress and develop your teaching career?
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Newly Qualified Teacher to start within a Key Stage 2 class in a "GOOD" Primary School based in Warrington. The role is to start in October 2021, and will run until the end of the academic year with a view to extending the contract into the new academic year.
The School have fantastic plans in place for the successful candidate, with plans to enhance their development.
The candidate must have a passion for Teaching and learning.
Prospero teaching requirements:
We can offer
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualifications.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
We are looking for a teacher who can demonstrate:
- Excellent CPD opportunities to help support you through your NQT year.
- Experienced, dedicated and supportive staff.
- Minimum daily rate of £100 per day
- Excellent classroom practice
* A commitment to inclusion and valuing diversity
* A commitment to high standards for all
* A good sense of humour
Please do not hesitate to contact Liam in the Liverpool office.
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.