Senior Financial Accountant - Media & Tech - ACA Qualified - 3 Months Initially
My client is an emerging force within the Media & Tech industries and is looking to take on a strong technical accountant in this newly created role. There is scope to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Overlooking the day to day running of the Group's subsidiaries and closure of the management accounts.
- Preparation/Review of VAT/GST returns for all entities within statutory deadlines, ensuring their completeness and accuracy.
- Assist/prepare financial statements and tax returns
- Managing the payroll process for all the international subsidiaries
- Business partnering across the business
- Continuous systems development and improvements for increased efficiencies.
- Assist in the preparation of interim and year end financial statements
- Lead the business in assisting the Group audit.
- ACA qualified with 3-4 years' post qualification experience
- Previous experience within SME's is essential
- Experience in producing accounts under IFRS and experience in preparing UK tax.
- Previous experience working with EU entities is also essential
- SAGE and MS EXCEL experience essential