My client is a sizeable, North London based secondary academy looking to recruit a School Business Manager for a period of up to 6 months to join their management team.
This vacancy comes at a point of positive change and transformation for the school, with opportunities to shape their future progression and widen the reach to the local community.
This role is accountable for the Administration, HR, Facilities & Premises functions and supports Finance.
- Support the HR function ensuring that best policy is adhered to
- Manage the recruitment processes & procedures for appointments at all levels
- Assume responsibilities for contract renewals and liaising with external providers
- Health & safety and compliance responsibilities where required
- Support the commercial aspects of the finance department; including associated reporting
- Ad hoc responsibilities as required
Applications are sought from experienced School Business Managers, who'll enjoy the early autonomy this role has to offer.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.