Salary: £57,890 to £71,914
Position start date: April 2022
Are you ready to lead? Do you have what it takes to be an outstanding headteacher?
As our current head is about to retire, the governors are looking for a special individual to join us as the new Headteacher of the Anthony Roper Primary School in Eynsford from May 2022. This is already a good, stable school with an established team of dedicated teachers and assistants. We are looking for someone who can build on that to give our pupils the best possible start in life.
We are seeking:
- Someone with a clear vision, the ability to manage and who is prepared to take difficult decisions when necessary
- Someone who is a leader, able to engage and motivate both staff and children
- Someone able and willing to work with senior leaders, the governing body, and across the broader partnership of local schools
- Someone prepared to be innovative in the best interests of the children
- Someone with relevant current experience and proven leadership skills - not necessarily a current headteacher.
Why choose our school?
- We have a talented supportive team who always strive to provide the best opportunities for our children and community
- Our children are delightful (most of the time) and the staffroom is friendly
- We offer excellent opportunities for professional development and a bespoke programme of support and training based on individual needs
- The school is an active member of the Sevenoaks partnership and is well placed to take advantages of developing closer ties within it
- We have a supportive governing body and an impressive PTA
The Anthony Roper Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pre-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 01st November 2021 at 09:00
Date of Interviews: 02nd & 03rd December 2021