1:1 Learning Support Assistants - Southampton
Prospero Teaching are working closely with a number of Secondary Schools in Southampton.
Schools are looking to appoint 1:1 Learning Support Assistants to support pupils with special educational needs.
This is a highly rewarding and challenging role. The School are looking for individuals that are supportive, non-judgemental, patient, easy to talk to, positive and flexible. You must be able to speak to pupils in a manner which encourages and supports them, enabling you to build trusting relationships.
Previous experience of working with children is desirable.
This role is ideal for graduates and aspiring teachers, as well as support workers and experienced learning support assistants.
You will have a GCSE minimum grade C or equivalent functional skills in English and Maths.
The position is full time and school hours are 8.30 am to 3.00 pm. Contract details for the 1:1 Learning Support Assistant
To be eligible the 1:1 Learning Support Assistant must have:
- Location - Southampton, Hampshire
- Position - Learning Support Assistant
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - Long term supply or Term to perm
- Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - £65 -£ 75 per day
- C grade or higher in English and Maths at GCSE
- Calm and nurturing approach
- Reliable and hard working.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest. Please email to
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.