Vehicle TechnicianPembrook Resourcing are looking for a vehicle technician to join their client, a well renowned dealership within the area.
Our client's workshop is expanding and are looking to hire a vehicle technician to join the team. You should have demonstrated experience as a vehicle technician/mechanic with cars and light trucks. You will be responsible for servicing, diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing customer vehicles.Vehicle Technician Responsibilities -
Vehicle Technician Requirements -
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Perform basic services and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!
- NVQ/City & Guilds certifications required (Equivalent certifications can be accepted to a level 3 standard)
- Hold a valid driver license.
- Graduated from an associate degree program in vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
- Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use the diagnostic equipment (further training provided)