An exciting Payroll/HR Analyst role based in the Surrey offices of a leading, global bank Your new company
A publicly listed investment bank and financial services company with a global reach and multiple branches in the UK. You will sit within the global human resources team, working within a team of administrators and reporting to the Payroll Supervisor. You will be part of working on countries within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region. Your new role
You will be a Payroll Analyst temp for 6 months based in Surrey. You will be processing various payroll related transactions; performs routine data entry, and reconciles payroll information, to deliver timely and compliant payments to employees, government agencies and third-party providers (pensions, insurances, etc.).
You will be answering payroll enquiries and making sure deadlines are met. Updating standard operating procedure (SOP) documents each month as required. Knowledge of relevant legislation and assist the Payroll Supervisor with process and policy development. Other ad hoc duties as they arise. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proven track record and experience of running and managing payrolls
- Good understanding of payroll finance
- Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot table, Vlookups)
- Excellent communication skills for stakeholder engagement
- Knowledge of French payroll is highly desirable
- Previous banking experience desirable but not essential
- Proficiency in payroll software - Oracle desired but not essential
What you need to do now
- Working within a dynamic team and a global bank
- £25 - £28 p/h depending on experience
- Career progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.