A passionate Digital Account Manager is required by a growing and leading agency based in Manchester. You will be confident about the growth and success that clients can derive from your expertise. Plus, you will have the opportunity to work with both B2C and B2B clients, and with this, an opportunity to learn and progress.
An annual salary of circa £35,000 plus benefits is available depending on experience.Client
An exciting, growing agency with a talented and creative team.What you will be doing:
What you will need;
- Initiate, advise and collaborate with clients to produce digital strategies
- Initiate and execute creative briefings
- Produce and analyse monthly and weekly internal status reports and forecasts
- Produce and present client reports, status updates, time allocations or campaign results and extracting insight to provide recommendations
- To deliver a high level of customer service, ensuring that clients are always fully up to date with project developments and expectations are managed
- Scoping projects and working with the appropriate internal resources to ensure that it is delivered effectively
- Working with the Digital and Social Team to create strategic campaigns across digital, creative, print etc.
- Presenting campaign ideas and negotiating budgets with clients
- Developing accurate campaign plans, handle budgets and provide estimates and quotations, invoicing clients
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and marketing activity
- To be proactive in offering appropriate solutions through an in-depth understanding of the client's priorities, their sector and, creative and production processes
- Ability to be flexible in resource and workload planning and identifying opportunities to build the agency profile
- To contribute to the team by seeking opportunities to improve outputs and working practices
- Supporting the team with internal strategy planning and pitch work.
- Strong organisational and collaboration skills with the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong commercial awareness and an ability to deliver quality, sometimes within the constraints of realistic budgets
- Approaching challenges with a professional yet optimistic and enthusiastic attitude
- To establish a relationship with the client which they trust and value
- Confidence to present ideas, client performance and budgets
- Strong copywriting, proof-reading and editing skills
- The ability to confidently propose digital marketing specialisms from SEO, PPC, Paid Social and Email marketing
Circa £35,000 plus benefitsBenefits
- To be a part of something special and make your mark - this is an exciting growing agency!
- Agency engagement intiatives and other social events to get involved with
- Weekly Yoga, Bootcamp and other social events to get involved with
- Free on-site parking in central Manchester
- 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Hybrid working
Manchester with hybrid working available - Mondays and Fridays working from home
Giselle Whitton of CV Screen is managing the recruitment of this position.