Butler Rose is recruiting for one of the top FTSE 250 Facilities Management clients who are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant (Procure to Pay Resolutions Assistant) to join their finance Shared Service Centre team. This is a contract role and will pay up to £15 for the right person.
Main Responsibilities -
- Responsible for resolving queries and escalations in relation to purchase orders, invoices, expenses, and other relevant supplier account issues.
- Where the role requires SAP Super User responsibilities, the P2P Resolutions Assistant will be responsible for supporting the team with all associated SAP technical queries and concerns.
- To correspond with suppliers and other stakeholders in a professional manner, ensuring correspondence is processed promptly in accordance with relevant deadlines e.g. final demands and court claims.
- To perform supplier statement reconciliations for manual payment requests.
Skills Required -
- Experience of working in an Accounts Payable functions within a large organisation or Shared Services function.
- Experience in SAP and or Oracle Financials Accounts Payable desirable.
Please contact Cerys Kirby Thirlwell for further information.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.