Account ManagerSalary - £22,000 basic with a fantastic O.T.ELocation: GloucesterImmediate start available!
One of our highly reputable clients are on the look out for a great account manager to join their busy team in their Gloucester office. The ideal candidate will have previous account management experience and will be a strong communicator with fantastic negotiation skills.Key Responsibilities
Essential Requirements for the Role
- Managing customer accounts
- Supporting the sales team
- Providing customer service
- Developing strong relationships with customers
- Answering customers queries and assisting customers with their orders
- Make sure customers receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Co-ordinate with staff members/the team
- Picking orders and local deliveries where applicable
Please contact Rebecca at i2i Recruitment for IMMEDIATE consideration!
- Account management experience
- Sales experience preferred but not essential
- Full UK driving license required
- Ability to communicate with clients and staff
- Negotiation skills and strong communication skills
- Strong time management
- The ability to prioritise and delegate work load
- Strong Multitasking and problem solving skills
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.