SALARY UP TO £30,000
My client are looking to recruit a conveyancing legal secretary/assistant to provide assistance in their busy Conveyancing Department in the Winchester office, working for two solicitors. The role will be full time (09.00 - 5.30 with an hour lunch break).
Candidates must have:
· a minimum of 3 years experience as a Conveyancing Legal Secretary / assistant & will have worked in the conveyancing department of a firm of solicitors within the last 6 months
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Good attention to detail with good keyboard and word processing skills
· Good numeracy skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Candidates must be positive, proactive, friendly, organised, be a good team player and able to work to deadlines and be a quicker learner
Responsibilities will include:
· Prepare various legal documents, using digital dictation, as and when instructed
· Making online searches and Land Registry applications
· Liaising with clients, solicitors and estate agents and other organisations
· Using the case management system
· Opening paper and electronic files, scanning and photocopying as and when required
In return the successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary and be provided with parking within a short walk of our office in the centre of Winchester.
Full-time hours: 37.5 per week
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.