ResponsibilitiesClient Account Manager - Delegated Consulting Service (DCS)We're hiring!
Aon has an exciting opportunity for a Client Account Manager
to join the DCS team in London.
DCS, also more generically known as Fiduciary Management, is a service offered by Aon. It is delivered via an FCA authorised asset management business set up within Aon (Aon Investments Limited (AIL)). This role will primarily be responsible for managing the client take-on process and the ongoing servicing of AIL's clients.Aon
Aon helps organisations improve the performance of their benefits and rewards programmes by identifying and managing risk. We are a global leader in providing employee benefits consulting and solutions that deliver long-term value to clients of all sizes, and across all industries. Aon is one of the world's largest insurance brokers and providers of risk management services and a major force in reinsurance and the human capital consulting market. About the Role
As a Client Account Manager, some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Driving the on-boarding process for new clients, which includes coordination of legal and fund documentation, account set-up, AML/KYC checks and transition planning
- Coordinating mandate changes (e.g. guidelines, benchmark), client (dis)investments and scheme mergers
- Overseeing accuracy and timeliness of monthly and quarterly client reporting (standard and bespoke)
- Responding to information requests from clients and their auditors, consultants, actuaries and administrators
- Providing general ongoing client service
- Working alongside client consultants and product specialists
- Attending client meetings as required
- Identifying opportunities for improvement of client service, reporting and procedures
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Salary and Benefits
- A degree in a related discipline and an investment qualification (IMC, full CFA preferred)
- Previous experience working in an asset management business with institutional clients
- A good understanding of investment consulting
- A good understanding of all major asset classes, and of different pooled and segregated investment structures
- A basic understanding of pension funds
- Excellent numerical ability
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain working relationships with both internal and external clients
- Ability to interpret and present complex information clearly
- High attention to detail and a passion for accuracy
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits scheme, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday days.
Aon is an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. Aon people come from all backgrounds and communities. Whatever your gender, age, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation, you'll be valued as an individual and recognised for your skills and the contribution you make to our company. We are a Stonewall champion.