The role requires someone who is able to work independently in a busy office whilst working as part of a team; and with an ability to adapt & be reactive in a fast paced environment.
This role offers the successful candidate a great opportunity to work with a great team and further their career.Client Details
We are assisting a distribution company based in Runcorn, they cover all over the UK and are the largest at what they specialise within the UK. Due to movement within the Finance Head Office they now require a permanent Assistant Management Accountant to join the MA team on a full time basis. Description
- Assisting in preparation and management of accounts, income & expenditure budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of monthly reports summarising transactions
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Reconciliation and payment of creditors.
- Assisting accountants and other staff in general accounting related tasks or queries as required.
- Working with internal management information systems and relevant computer applications.
- Support the preparation of VAT and Corporate tax submissions
- 2 + years relevant working experience
- QBE or studying towards CIMA / ACCA
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Team player
- Collaborative style with strong communication skills and a good team player.
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to work under pressure and manage priorities.
- High level of resilience, able to remain highly effective and flexible in changing business circumstances.
- Full study support - CIMA / ACCA - if required
- Career Progression - Commercial analysis and procurement also operating from the same department, creating a diverse environment with opportunity to develop wider financial skills and experience
- Full time hours 37.5 hour working week
- Free on site car parking
- 25 days holiday plus 8 BH