Central Employment have an exciting new opportunity for an Account Manager based in Gateshead.
Reporting to the Sales Office Manager/Team Leader you will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the companies and our customers' businesses. You will liaise with all internal departments to ensure customer requirements are met.Key duties
- Communicate with customers within your portfolio of accounts on a daily basis to ensure customer satisfaction and expectations are maintained
- Project management, problem solving, commercial analysis and production of various reports
- Raising orders and creating picking instructions based on customer request or VMI management
- Maximise the opportunities to contribute to improvements in the profitability of the business such as charging for extras
- Work in close conjunction with all other departments to ensure deliveries are OTIF, stock discrepancies resolved, and information released to the factory is correct
- Contribute towards ensuring departmental KPIs are met
Ideally from a fast-paced sales/customer service background, you will be a confident hardworking, positive and enthusiastic individual, capable of multi-tasking to complete a large number of different duties on a daily basis.
- A quick learner
- Dynamic, and energetic
- Flexible and level headed
- Patient under extreme pressure
- Able to work to very tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to adapt quickly to the fast-paced environments
- Able to identify customer trends and patterns based on forecast information received
- Excellent communication skills, tenacity and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy working with and providing a high-quality service to both internal and external customers.
- A team player with the confidence to work on your own initiative
- Reliable and have a strong work ethic with a passionate attitude and be willing to take responsibility.