Java Developer London / WfH to £90k
Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer (SpringBoot microservices) *Hybrid WFH*. Would you like to work with the latest technologies, build systems from scratch and get stuff done? You could be joining a fast growing FinTech that is enabling traditional high street banks to compete with their tech driven challengers, making an impact and progressing your career.
As a Java Developer you will design and develop new features and enhancements on the Open Banking platform, much of the work is focussed on building secure APIs to stream data from client banks to the SaaS platform. You'll be working in a SpringBoot microservices environment and will have the opportunity to learn and develop your skillset.
There's a remote interview process and flexibility to work from home three days a week, when you're in the office you can enjoy a great team environment with spacious dining area, continuous supply of breakfast, snacks and drinks as well as games rooms and quiet spaces.
- You have strong modern core Java development experience
- You have a good grasp of microservices and SpringBoot
- You have experience with large distributed systems
- You have a good knowledge of REST APIs
- You have a good knowledge of SQL databases and Big Data technologies such as Kafka, Spark and Hadoop
- You're collaborative with excellent communication skills and Agile team experience
As a Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer (SpringBoot microservices) opportunity.