ABOUT THE ROLE
TEDI-London is a new higher education provider specialising in Global Design Engineering degrees and we opened for our first cohort of students in September 2021.
We have our 2020-2025 Strategic Plan in place and as the Planning & Organisational Performance Manager you will play a key role in the creation and delivery of business planning, action plans and reporting cycles to support its delivery.
You will also support TEDI-London's approach to risk management and business continuity planning.
This is a new role in our structure and presents someone with a fantastic opportunity to shape the direction of planning, decision making and risk management here at TEDI-London - we are looking for someone who is a self-starter and feels comfortable with ambiguity, ongoing change and is looking to work for an organisation that wants to make a real change to how engineering education is delivered.
Please ensure you read the PDF attachment for this role before applying. ABOUT YOUInternal Planning
- Undertake the development of an overarching organisational business planning process which helps support the delivery of the 2020-2025 Strategic Plan. This will include the creation of action plans and reporting cycles and you will be required to work closely with all colleagues across TEDI-London to deliver this.
- Ensure that TEDI-London's business planning is developed in a collaborative and open manner and is well understood among all colleagues across the organisation.
- Design and produce Management Information (MI) and associated reports to ensure that we are able to bring together the data and intelligence we need to support our decision making and evaluation of business performance .
- Play a lead role in student number planning, to include; the development of forecasting models, informed by business insights and market research. Work with TEDI-London stakeholders to gain institutional agreement for planning assumptions.
- You will be responsible for the completion of TEDI-London's data returns in relation to student numbers, ensuring that the information is accurate, timely and the implications of data trends are all understood. You will work with the other data providers (Finance & People) to ensure returns are consistent with each other.
- Cultivate and manage appropriate relationships within TEDI-London as well as with external clients and other stakeholders, and act as a representative for TEDI-London on relevant networking groups.
- You will maintain an up to date overview of wider developments in higher education across the sector and higher education policies which will help inform our forward thinking and planning.
- Support TEDI-London's approach to risk management including gathering, analysing, and interpreting the risks our organisation faces.
- Undertake the ownership of the administration of the TEDI-London risk register, ensuring it is kept up to date with new & emerging risks along with associated mitigating actions.
- Support the development of TEDI-London's Business Continuity activity including helping set the organisational standards and working with staff to agree appropriate measures & responsibilities.
- Support others to understand and plan for resilience in their work and that of their teams.
- Any other tasks related to your role that the Director of Finance & Resources requires support for.