JOB TITLE: Legal Conveyancing Executive (In-house)
SALARY: Excellent + car allowance + good benefits package
THE ROLE: Our client, a national multi-award winning housebuilder is looking to recruit an Associate Director Level Legal Conveyancing Executive to work within their group Legal Team. This role can be based out of any of their regional offices, and it will be the responsibility of the successful candidate to:
• Manage the Conveyancing Managers and their respective teams to provide conveyancing services to all Divisions within the Group.
• Oversee the implementation of a new plot sales software.
• Liaise with the Divisions' Sales Teams to determine priorities based on future expectations.
• Report to the Divisions' Sales Teams on a regular basis as to delivery of services, often to critical deadlines.
• Regularly liaise with the Legal Director, whose role is to manage the legal teams within the Group responsible for land acquisition.
THE CANDIDATE: To be successful in this role applicants will need:
• In depth conveyancing experience in the UK market, preferably on new build dwellings.
• Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships around the business and supervise, mentor and manage members of the team.
• Good IT and project management skills, to oversee the implementation of a new plot sales software and its evolution over time, to adapt to the business and industry practice.
• Comfortable being proactive and self-starting, not only in keeping up with developments in conveyancing law but also in taking initiative to learn and apply knowledge laterally to the relevant areas of the business.
• The ability to draft and regularly review template contracts and other relevant documents, to streamline the conveyancing process.
• A hands-on approach - bringing passion, enthusiasm and energy to the role.