Assistant Accountant Company Description
A leading international research group.
Through hundreds of powerful brands, our Client (FTSE 100 business which operates in over 30 countries) works with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions.Job Description
- The Assistant Accountant is expected to assume some of the following key responsibilities plus any other reasonable duties as required:
- Process intercompany transactions - including raising invoices, settlement of balances
- Perform reconciliations of balance sheet accounts - intercompany
- Analyse and solve ad hoc problems using your knowledge of the business and the systems
- Liaise with Finance Operations and Cash Operations for reconciliation queries
- Assist with audit queries
- Assist in the production of financial analysis
- Assist with ad hoc duties as needed
- Tax & Compliance duties as required by your SSC
* Strong academic background, Accounting degree preferable
* Must be currently studying AAT/ACCA
* Has a good understanding of SSC processes and how these fit into the wider environment
* Able to work independently and work towards hitting deadlines and priorities.
* Proficient skills in Excel, Word and Outlook are essentialAdditional Information
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Our client is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.