Do you enjoy working for national, complex organisations?
Do you enjoy facilitating behavioural and cultural change?
The successful Business Change Manager will support the Business Change and Benefits Realisation Lead in the day-to-day management and implementation of the business change policies, toolkits, guidance to ensure change interventions are identified and addressed to help realise benefits across the organisations national network.Essential Experience:
- Active SC Clearance
- Experience of facilitating groups balancing conflicting opinions, building consensus as necessary.
- Experience of listening and understanding the needs and experiences of customers and using these to develop solutions or interventions to improve performance and achieve organisational outcomes.
- Experience of business change - including planning, managing and implementing change delivered by projects/programmes/portfolios in the business.
- Experience at supporting the management of organisational change blockers and issues to resolution.
- Previous experience of working in (local) government, a security agency or policing is essential.
- Change Management: Practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes: Foundation
- Certificate in Business Analysis: Foundation