RHL FM & Technical are currently working with a market leading Facilities Management company in the search for an Electrically bias cover engineer to work on shifts in October, November and December, this position will be based in London.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure that all site-specific work procedures are carried out and logged in the appropriate folder.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical & Electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the designated work areas are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made. These reactive calls to also include concessionary stores and fabric related items.
- Escort Client controlled sub-contractors when requested whilst they are on site to carry out surveying or install works. perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
- Experience (Essential) - Experience of maintaining all relevant electrical equipment to clearly defined criteria. Experience of working in building services. Experience of working on building management systems (TREND) Proven experience of working on a wide range of electrical systems including fault finding, testing, alteration, maintenance and repair;
- Desirable - A/C experience qualifications would be advantageous.
If this position is something of interest to you, please apply for more information.