A new government initiative is seeking a Business Analyst to aid the support the development MS based workflows for the purpose of automating tasks.Client Details
The client is an arms length body of the Treasury.Description
- Meetings with UKIB colleagues to capture details
- Document 'As Is' processes, and 'To Be' processes
- Support business workstreams
- Setup & manage meetings
- System acceptance Testing
- Documentation of procedures, policies
- Supporting Workflow systems
- Support UKIB teams build out processes on the existing (HMT) Infrastructure.
- Support new Vendor setup the new UKIB Infrastructure. Outcome: Vendor access to UKIB on HMT, and setup UKIB on new Vendor Infrastructure.
- Provide support to All 8 facets/departments of the business.
- Work with key stakeholders through the first phase of the project, to define business processes and capture critical aspects.
- Requirement to migrate from Excel spreadsheets onto power apps capabilities; with a view to migrating again onto an ERP system in the future via a pilot system.
- The successful candidate should be flexible, resilient and adaptable, and should welcome collaborative working.
- The successful candidate should also be customer focused, with developed experience working within a banking or financial environment/industry.
The client is offering a day rate of £300-£400 per day.
The opportunity to get involved in a rewarding and exciting government initiative from the beginning. The possibility of contract extension.