A senior, commercially-minded finance specialist is required for an Interim Commercial Finance Manager role for a fast paced, growing business based in South Yorkshire.
The duration for the interim role will be 3-6 months, and could extend beyond this, subject to ongoing projects.
This role will be taking on a number of key projects and tasks, including:
- Supporting the leadership team with first class planning, forecasting and commercial insight
- Manage a number of projects requiring financial modelling and data analytical work
- Analysing sales performance, margin analysis and revenue generating mechanisms
- Business Partner with key stakeholders across the business
- Support the FD and Board on a range of ad-hoc projects related to company strategy and new business generation
This is a great role for a commercially minded candidate seeking to add value to an organisation.
The required background for this role is be as follows:
- Qualified finance leader who can demonstrate significant commercial finance and high level analytical experience
- Strong excel and financial modelling capability
- Must be available at short notice and able to start a new role in the next 2-3 weeks
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partnersfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.