About the Company
izon live is a software company that allows customers to view and manage their remote assets. We provide customers with a platform they can easily expand and integrate monitoring information from their assets into actionable business processes. With customers in a diverse range of fields such as Wind energy, BioGas / Anaerobic Digestion, Vessel tracking and Manufacturing plants, taking up a position with izon will be demanding but rewarding.The role
As part of an agile team you will be expected to provide frequent updates using our project management software, working closely with both product and project managers. The role will also require documenting software processes and conforming to the company's coding guidelines.What you'll be doing
- Building User Interfaces in react js
- Analyse and maintain existing codebase
- Creating frontend unit tests in Enzyme and Jest
- Integrating internal and external API's
- Adding plugin modules to our monitoring stack to support new IOT devices (C#)
- Implement c# unit testing and automation in a TDD environment
- Implementation of auto scaling using kubernetes
- A desire to solve problems and create positive customer experiences
- At least 2 years of commercial development experience post graduation.
- A team player willing to pass on your knowledge to help develop other team members, but also capable of taking and learning from instruction.
- A degree in a STEM subject. (A degree is not required where a candidate can demonstrate relevant previous experience and success).
- Good written and verbal communication skills