An exciting opportunity has arisen for a financial services Administrator to join a highly-reputable financial planning practice in Cheshire.
This is a client-focussed role where you will be required to provide an exemplary service to the firm's existing and new clients.
Previous financial planning experience is preferred, but not essential - so for anyone looking to get into the industry this could be a great first step for you! Key Responsibilities
What's on offer?
- Contact with clients to capture relevant current information;
- Prepare the pre-review documents, the formal review and supporting documents;
- Liaising with the paraplanners & advisers to ensure meeting packs contain the correct documentation;
- Arrange meetings / book appointments.
- Update and maintain the firm's records / registers, as required.
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- auto-enrolment pension
- study support / progression opportunities
- office closure at Christmas
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.Synonyms:
Client Services Administrator, Sales Support, Client Support Administrator, Business Support, Client Delivery, IFA Admin, Financial Planning Administrator, Financial Services Administrator