Altum Consulting are proud to be working on a temporary position with a national non-profit organisation. This role as Finance Assistant will be working with a well-known charity providing support on the accounts receivable and accounts payable function within finance to help manage some historic data and organise this during a busy period. The initial contract will be for 3 months. Role responsibilities
- Matching credit notes and invoices
- Chasing up missing invoices
- Accurately allocate and post relevant payments on the system.
- Working on Microsoft Dynamics to manage data and invoice processing
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Rebilling suppliers where necessary
- Managing account balances to discover outstanding debts or any other inconsistency.
- Maintain the inbox and respond to any queries.
- Experience of working across both AP and AR previously
- Experience of working with Microsoft GP Dynamics
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy when inputting data.
The role will require 2 days in the office in their Central London office. They're looking for a candidate to start early November and are interviewing imminently so please apply ASAP.