About the role
The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for ensuring the assessment of nursing needs and subsequent planning, implementation and evaluation of care for residents. The Clinical Nurse Manager works under the overall supervision of the Home Manager/Deputy Manager and is required to undertake the duties of the post without direct supervision. The role is based at Gracewell of Salisbury.
The Clinical Nurse Manager will normally be responsible for any given floor, providing day to day clinical leadership and promoting excellence in nursing practice. The Clinical Nurse Manager is expected to work across all floors to promote an integrated team approach to the delivery of care. The role will be based at Gracewell of Salisbury. About you
What we will give you
- The Clinical Nurse Manager must be a qualified Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Experience of leading a team
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a Staff Nurse
- Passion for Customers
- Effective interpersonal communication and Influencing skills
- Strong business acumen as well as the ability to plan and maintain organisation
- Nursing and Midwifery Council registration and regulation
- Empathy for vulnerable and sick residents
- Passionate about importance of Equal opportunities and dignity at work
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations, or be willing to have both. (This becomes government legislation on 11th November 2021)
We believe that happier employees provide a better level of patient care and delivery in their role. You'll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
We continue to reward our staff with competitive salaries and a number of employee benefits including.
- Reimbursement of NMC Annual Registration Fees
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend incentive
- Employee Assistance programme
- Heart & Soul company recognition programme
- 'Your choices' voluntary benefits - employee discounted scheme
- Wellbeing programmes
- Long service awards
- Recognition programmes
- Study support
- Ongoing career development training
All Gracewell homes provide high quality care in a luxury and welcoming environment, personalised for every resident. Our dedicated and compassionate care teams and trained nurses provide 24/7 onsite, residential care, nursing care, dementia care and respite care, in intimate and modern surroundings.
We aim to create the best possible home, where residents can live the happiest and most fulfilling lives.Please Note:
Sunrise & Gracewell are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for our residents and team members. As of 11th November it will become Government legislation that everyone working in a care home must have had both Covid-19 vaccinations and be fully vaccinated before starting work. If you have not already had a vaccination please consider this when applying to work for roles in care. It is worth noting that if you have not had your 1st dose of vaccine by the 16th September 2021 this could delay any start date due to the time required for full vaccination.