Signature Recruitment are excited to present an opportunity to join out client, a leading London University, as a School Programmes Manager! This role is on an immediate start, temporary basis, and will be hybrid with 2 -3 days working in the office.
The role is to manage and support the programmes team in ensuring key activities are completed in accordance with university timeframes and policies.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational, oral and written communication skills. The School Programmes Manager will understand technology-enhanced learning (TEL) systems and will have a minimum of 4 years' experience working within higher education. If you would like to utilize your skills in training and developing a team within higher education, this could be a great opportunity for you!School Programmes Manager Key Responsibilities:
School Programmes Manager Key Skills and Experience:
- Managing a team 3 Senior Programme Officers and 1 Programme Officer (e.g. induction, performance-monitoring, leave records and training)
- Supporting team with procedural advice, harmonisation of systems and processes, as well as covering activities as and when required
- Working on School projects, such as technology-enhanced learning (TEL) systems and curriculum management
- Attending departmental education committees for relevant cohort
- Advising key stakeholders on College processes
- Ability to manage a high performing team and support their activities
- Ability to understand complex programme administration processes
- Highly organised and able to prioritise competing demands
- Proficient in databases and excel
- Knowledge of Postgraduate taught programmes (PGT) and research programmes (PGR)
- Able to interrogate, analyse and present on numerical data
- Ability to develop good working relationships with key stakeholders
If you possess the skills and experience above, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.