A highly regarded specialist law firm in central London is looking for a New Business Executive
This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active and ambitious executive to join a highly regarded firm in the City. The succesful candidate will be providing top level assistance to the Directors and will be able to draft documents and assist with onboarding clients.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period.Responsibilities
- Answering quote requests on behalf of the Directors
- Calendar management for Directors
- Responding to emails and dealing with telephone requests
- Draft onboarding documents, meeting notes and documents for the Directors
- Assist Directors in preparing for meetings
- Attending networking events
- Liaison between the directors and all members of the teams
- A well organised candidate who has attention to detail
- Experience in managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent administrative and logistical skills
- Personable with clear and concise communication skills
- IT proficient
- Strives for high standards in their work
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Commercially aware
Our client is a well-established firm in the City of London, which already has a solid and growing client base owing to its commitment to providing an excellent level of client care. The firm is staffed with a dedicated team of lawyers and specialists in their fields, who pride themselves on delivering fantastic services tailored to individual client needs. Situated in an ideal location with easy access to transport links and local amenities, the firm is now looking for a New Business Executive.Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Opportunities for career development
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- State of the art technology systems
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
New Business Executive
For further details of this New Business Executive vacancy, please contact Jade on quoting reference JJ33686.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details