We are seeking an experienced Part-Qualified Assistant Management Accountant to join a fantastic on-growing organisation based in Wolverhampton. Our Client shares a common culture, with core values supporting their business commitment to add value, achieve excellence, and promote personal professional development.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will work closely with senior management assisting with a busy month end process, with very tight deadlines, completing accruals and prepayments, assisting with budgets and forecasts and working with the wider finance team gaining exposure within all aspects of the finance department.
Ideally, you will:
- Be actively studying towards CIMA/ACCA with the ambition to complete studies
- Be highly analytical; strong technical accounting skills with an attention to detail and a desire to add value by identifying opportunities to streamline processes
- Advanced excel skills and the ability to manipulate large amounts of data and report upon to the wider finance team
- Be a great communicator and able to build and maintain internal and external relationships with stakeholders
In return, you will:
- Receive a generous benefits package, inclusive of FULL study support
- Provide accounting support to the Directors and assist with the monthly management accounts
- Work alongside highly experienced colleagues who will provide world-class guidance and support throughout your development
- Have the opportunity to work both in-office and remotely from home, creating more flexibility for a desired work-life balance
This Assistant Management Accountant role is an excellent opportunity to gain further finance knowledge, all-around exposure and progress your accounting career within a reputable stable business. If you think you have the relevant experience to do this job then we would love to hear from you.