My client is hiring for an Accountant to join their growing firm based in Newport, South Wales.
This is a great opportunity for either a qualified individual or a person qualified by experience with a proven practice track record, to be part of a successful accountancy practice established for over 100+ years.Key Duties:
What they are looking for:
- Preparation and review of annual accounts for clients which are sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Completing tax returns for individuals and businesses including corporation tax returns.
- Liasing with HMRC as and when required.
- Communicate effectively with clients whether via telephone, email or face to face.
- Establish strong client relationships.
- Work independently using own initiative and also as part of a team, including assisting other members of staff.
- Must have proven experience of working in an accountancy practice.
- Any relevant qualification.
- Motivation to achieve and fulfil their role.
- For the right candidate there is the potential for future career progression within the practice.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.