Teaching Assistant - New Milton
You will be working with an excellent team and working within an offering of fantastic facilities where you can make a difference, playing a key role in the development of students.
The successful candidate will be working with pupils offering additional support for the Teacher and pupils.
Contract Details for Teaching Assistant:
- Location - New Milton
- Position - Teaching Assistant, Learning Support
- Type of work - Teaching Assistant
- Start date - April 2021
- Contract type - Temp
- Full time/part time - Full-Time
- Minimum rate of pay - £10.00 per hour
Experience, Training and Qualifications needed for Teaching Assistant:
- Previous experience is desirable
- Previous experience working with challenging behaviour would be advantageous
- A passion for working with children
- Pro Active in the classroom and a willingness to join in with class activities.
- You should have lots of energy and enthusiasm with a positive attitude towards working with students.
- Level 3 Qualifications
To be eligible to work as Teaching assistant through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
If you have a friend, who you think would be interested in this role, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend Scheme.