An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Storesperson to join their team.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the business to ensure that both Company stores and despatch areas function efficiently and effectively.
1) Accept deliveries into the company and complete the required booking transactions in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
2) Maintain stock location movements.
3) Raw material picking, allocation & supply alongside internal kit picking, from prioritised Job Order listings, in support of the production areas.
4) Operating to specified pick lists and packing of goods for dispatch as required for retail and export trade.
5) Work with the designated line-management to optimise efficiency and resource utilisation through improved processes and procedures.
6) Perform prescribed stock checks, reconciliation and reporting actions in line with the company requirements.
7) Support team members when process problem solving.
8) To ensure health & safety requirements are met in line with ISO45001.
9) To support continuous improvements activities across the business.
10) Support the aim of developing and maintaining a multi-skilled workforce within the team; capable of responding to business needs and customer requirements, efficiently and effectively.
11) Undertake training to achieve acceptable quality levels and ensure procedures are complied with at all times.
12) Maintain procedures to enable a continuing compliance with AS9100 quality standards.
13) Work with/support multi-functional teams in the introduction of new products and production processes into full manufacture.
We are looking for a Storesperson who ideally has the following skills:
1) Ability to work overtime (with reasonable notice) and to perform effectively under pressure during challenging periods.
2) Demonstrable experience in a stores environment associated with engineering products, preferably with good working knowledge of MRPs systems.
3) Demonstrable experience in a process orientated manufacturing environment.
4) Forward thinking with workplace skills.
5) Computer literate.
6) Good communicator at all levels.
7) Clean driving License
8) Forklift experience/license ideally Counter, Reach and Bendy.
The benefits of working for this company are:
They offer competitive rates of pay.
They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
Potential career progression.
They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on (url removed) - or by phone on (phone number removed).
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website