A growing manufacturing organisation are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their team.The Role
- The successful candidate will be responsible for financial transactions within the General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Supporting other functions within the business together with personal development for the individual holding the role.
- Duties will include:
- Preparing Monthly Management Accounts
- Monthly reconciliation and presentation of all balance sheet accounts to confirm accurate financial information
- Report to the Financial Director with timely and accurate financial information
- Month End Closing
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Management of Accounts Receivable and Payable Accounting
- Collections of Aging Accounts Receivable
- Weekly & Monthly Reports and Ad-Hoc Reporting as Needed
- Experience in a similar role
- Ideally part qualified but those who are qualified by experience will also be considered.
- This role would be an ideal step for those who have assisted in Management Accounts preparation and are looking to take their next step.
- Be a confident communicator and able to liaise with all other areas of the business.
- Strong Excel skills and analytical mindset
- Motivated and keen to progress as the role evolves.