Reed Education are well-positioned as one of the most establish agencies in the UK to support schools with tutors in the new academic year upon all students returning to school full-time.
We are looking to appoint Key Stage and Key Stage 2 Tutors to work with Primary Schools within Scunthorpe and the surrounding area.
Tutors will?deliver tuition to identified students, either on a one -to- one basis or in small intervention groups.
Qualified Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Tutors will all be considered and are invited to apply.
Reed Education are looking to recruit well qualified and talented academic professionals who will work alongside teachers and senior leadership to provide tuition to students who have fallen behind with their studies after months out of school.
· To deliver tuition and support students in order to raise their levels of attainment.
· Worked with Senior Leadership team and Phase Leaders to lead on improving rates of progression
· To liaise with the class teacher before tutoring, to identify areas for development and support
· Prepare personalised learning programme and agree outcomes to meet students' needs.
· To establish a relationship and understanding of learning needs before tutoring begins.
· Have a flexible approach to meet the needs of the student and the school.
Rates of pay will be determined by experience and the needs of the student(s) and will range from £26-£29 per hour.
For more information, please hit apply or contact your local office on .