Allen Lane are pleased to be working with a London based Charity to recruit an interim Financial Accountant on a 3 month interim basis.
The key purpose of this role is to prepare a draft of the charities annual accounts ready for review by the auditors. In order to complete this, the role holder will also need to ensure that adequate balance sheet accounts and supporting schedules are available and supportable.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Review and follow up on any discrepancies
- Ensuring that audit recommendations from the 2019/20 audit are followed up
- Document changes to processes and accounting treatment
- Annual accounts preparation
- Prepare necessary supporting schedules for the annual accounts
- Prepare a first draft of the 2020/21 annual accounts ready for the auditors
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified Accountant and have extensive experience of accounts year end preparation. Experience of the charity sector is not essential. This is an urgent role so please do send your CV ASAP if you are looking for a new role.
This is a hybrid role with 2 days in the office and 3 days at home