Records Management and Archives Executive
Permanent, Full Time
Reading (with regular travel to Southampton Office)
£26,000-£28,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
My client, a well-established large firm with multiple offices are looking for a Records Management and Archives Executive to assist them with document archiving and retrieval to internal and external clients. The position is based in Reading but will visits and work at the Southampton office and involves covering files, deeds and wills and requires
This is a great opportunity ti join a top Law firm and work in a professional supportive envirioment as well as be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
* Managing all hard copy records and including retrievals, collections and filing as well as integrate the files to an electronic format.
* To provide support for all fee earners and legal administrators with files and destruction of legacy paper files.
* Assisting with new employees with training of our database and development within the department
* Keeping fee earners and partners up to date with your progress
Experience and Qualifications:
* You will need experience within Records Management and Archives
* Previous legal and professional service experience is desirable
* You will need to be proficient in Microsoft Office
* You will need to be Numerate and Computer literate
* You should be able to handle deadlines, work well under pressure and be able to prioritise tasks.
* A process-driven candidate would be great
* Previous experience using Filetrack is desirable
If you are interested, please apply now or get in touch with Harsh at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.