IT Supplier Relations Manager - £400-£500 per day - 6 month contract - hybrid working - London Your new role
My client, a high-profile Public Sector Organisation in the UK are seeking an experienced IT Supplier Relations
Manager to be the senior point of contact for all IT Supplier related matters on an initial 6-month contract.
You will be responsible for defining and managing the commercial relationship with suppliers to ensure the required products and services are delivered to appropriate levels and functionality in order to deliver the IT service catalogue.
You will manage the full life cycle of any procured services; from defining requirements with business users in line with corporate IT strategy, managing (re)procurement activities ensuring compliance with internal and external procurement regulations, to defining and controlling supplier performance to maximise contract value.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Sound knowledge of the procurement lifecycle, relevant legislation, EU procurement directives and policies relating to public sector purchasing and procurement.
- Extensive experience in budgeting, contract management, service delivery and performance management.
- Experience with Oracle and ServiceNow
- Significant experience of working within a IT Department operating within the ITIL Framework.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products and analysis of an Azure Estate to challenge suppliers (Capacity Management)
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the principles and application of Strategic Vendor Management and how this is managed across a range of service providers.
- Extensive knowledge of technology suppliers and the IT industry in order to maximise supplier relationship opportunities and achieve best value and services
- High level understanding of technology and how it is deployed and how technology can be used by others to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain productive mutually beneficial partnerships across a range of vendors.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain insight into a fast-paced working environment, ensuring all IT Supplier Relations Manager requirements are handled correctly in order to drive high performance across the business.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.