Maths Tutor For NTP
£20-£30 per hour
2 days per week (Flexible days)
Face to Face
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a qualified Maths Tutor to work with disadvantaged pupils in Key Stages 3 and 4 for a Secondary school in Spennymoor.
The role will run for a period of 15-weeks, with each pupil receiving an hour of tuition per week, either 1:1 or in small groups of up to 3, therefore you must be available for the full length of the programme to provide stability for the pupils.About the role:
- In school face to face sessions
- Group sizes will be 1:3
- 15-hour blocks per group / pupil
- Fully Qualified Teacher status
- Knowledge of Secondary maths curriculum is essential
- Previous intervention practice is desirable
- Good behaviour management
- Planning, preparing, and delivering sessions, in accordance with pupils needs.
- Monitor pupil attendance and feedback to school via our LEAP platform
- Perform assessments and reports on pupil progress.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.