Agency Technical LiaisonLocation: LondonLength: 3 Months Rate: £51.00 - £61.00 per hour Hours: 9am - 6pm
As Agency Technical Liaison (ATL), you will be working with marketing agencies to help launch interactive experiences for the company. This role will combine engineering, project management, creative problem solving and deep communication skills, where you will be the primary point of contact for our client's rostered agency technical teams and technical point of contact for the company's product marketing managers.
Your job will be to assess and triage incoming requests from marketers, help agencies understand the technical and security requirements, help both agencies and marketers navigate the security, privacy and code review processes, and ensure that their interactive experiences launch safely, securely and snag-free.
The ATL team is part of Brand Studio's Technology offering and plays a critical role in launching scores of websites every quarter. As a member of this growing team, you will have a voice in defining the team's charter, making changes to processes and tools to support the workSkill/Experience/EducationMandatory
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate technical details to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Project Management and/or technology experience at a digital agency.
- Understanding of web security concepts and ability to communicate requirements to others.
- Knowledge of coding and design best practices. Experience with Python, Django and AppEngine