Term time only (39 weeks per year), 17.5 Hours per week
Required for January start or ASAP
Gatton School is a well established voluntary aided Muslim School. Judged by Ofsted to be an outstanding school in February 2014. "The headteacher and governors are highly ambitious for the school and are continually in the pursuit of excellence."
This role will involve lead play and supervision of pupils during the mid-day break in the dining areas, the school premises and the play areas. Experience of working with children is essential; you must enjoy working with children, have the ability to deal intelligently with situations which may arise during the lunch time sessions and be able to work as part of a team.
You must demonstrate:
- a passion for making play fun, exciting, yet challenging.
- effective team leadership and management.
- a calm and positive manner and assistance in promoting positive behaviour.
- effective communication skills, written and spoken.
- a commitment to the ethos and vision of our school.
- dedication to assisting and supporting children including addressing their queries
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!We can offer:
• Excellent professional development.
• Enthusiastic and motivated children.
• A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive.To apply please download the documents including the Application Form from the Wandsworth Council website which can be found via the 'visit website' button at the top of this page. Alternatively, they can be found on the school website: www.gatton.wandsworth.sch.uk.For any further details please contact Ms Shazia Nabi at the school on the telephone number below or by email: email@example.com.Completed Gatton School applications should be returned to the school either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post. Closing date: 31st October 2021
Interviews/Task: week commencing 1st November 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.GATTON PRIMARY SCHOOL (Voluntary-Aided Faith School)
13e Broadwater Road, London, SW17 0DS
Tel : 020 8682 5570 Fax: 020 8682 5576
Head teacher: Mr Majid Ishaque