Adullam Homes have an exciting opportunity for a Service Co-ordinator to join the team.
Salary: £10,200 per annum
Hours: 18.75 hours per week to be worked in 3 shifts Monday - Friday and one shift every 3rd weekend
As a values based organisation all employees contribute to the maintenance and development of our values, culture and ethos by articulating and demonstrating them to build a staff culture where every person feels empowered and valued. We have recently been re-awarded the Investors in People Silver award.
Adullam was formed in 1972 and we are a not for profit organisation working in the community with vulnerable and excluded people from a diverse range of backgrounds providing support through a variety of high quality housing, support and advice services.
Service Co-ordinator - The Role:
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Service Co-ordinators to work within our Norman House service in Leicester. The service provides accommodation and support to single homeless adults with an offending background, to ensure clients move positively move into settled accommodation and thus prevent re offending.
Service Co-ordinator - You:
- You will have a good understanding of the needs of vulnerable and socially excluded people, particularly ex-offenders
- You will have an understanding of the barriers and issues our clients face in terms of housing and tenancy issues
- You will also need to possess good written and verbal communication skills, IT skills together with great organisational and time management abilities
- You will be committed to achieving great positive outcomes for our clients.
- You will have commitment to achieve positive outcomes
- A car owner/driver is desirable for occasional transporting of clients
Service Co-ordinator - Benefits:
If you're the kind of person who can relate to our values of "integrity and fairness, valuing the individual and striving for excellence" and can help others to help themselves, you'll gain a great deal from working with us. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Salary of £10,200
- 5 weeks' holiday (excluding bank holidays) rising to 6 weeks after service
- Additional holiday per year available based on attendance
- Westfield Heath Cash Plan
- Death in service policy
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay and paternity pay
The closing date is 9am, Thursday 14th October 2021.
To submit your CV for this exciting Service Co-ordinator opportunity, please click 'Apply' now. Please include a covering letter detailing how you meet the criteria for this role!
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check
At Adullam we celebrate diversity and offer opportunities for all - the only difference we see is the difference you can make.
Adullam Homes Housing Association Limited is a charitable Community Benefit Society registered with the Financial Conduct Authority Register Number 20853R