About The Role
As a Home Manager at The Daffodils you'll value kindness above all because it drives every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our Residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. By joining us, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people. Taking responsibility for the well-being of our Residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. Leading, motivating and mentoring your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home. Carrying out assessments, developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our Residents. Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation. Generally promoting our Residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
For more information on the role please click HERE
To read reviews on the home please click HERE
To read the latest CIW report please click HERE
For you, that will mean the chance to lead that provision through effective leadership and home management. You'll make sure we have the best people on-site, delivering a truly empathic service. And, whether you're championing Resident wellbeing, establishing a vision and development plan for the home or carrying out quality assurance monitoring to take us above and beyond regulatory standards, you'll do so with a sense of kindness above anything else.
We're looking for an experienced care home manager with either a Registered Managers Award Level 4, or Leadership and Management in Care level 4/5. Not to mention leadership experience with multidisciplinary teams and conducting risk assessments. And, above all, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you'll be truly considerate and kind.
Well, after all, it's just in your nature.
Apply today for a role as a Home Manager at HC One.
About The Company
Complimenting your salary, you'll be able make the most of a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career we will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Private healthcare cover for yourself and contributory cover for your family
- Company stakeholder pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Paid DBS
- Free uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Paid NMC Pin Renewal Fees
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online - a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as 'Kindness in Care' and Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)