LEYLAND / £50,000 pa / PERMANENT
Home Manager required. My client is a very well respected, Healthcare Provider with 7 homes in the Northwest, currently looking for a Home Manager for their 36 bed service based in Leyland.
They specialise in the delivery of tailored and individual care for Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Mental Health clients. The successful candidate will be clinically strong, an experienced leader and a kind and caring Nurse.
Home Manager Position Overview:
* Day to day running of a 36 bed Care Home
* ensure the delivery of quality, person-centred care
* manage budgets and the financial effectiveness of the service
* recruit, train and supervise staff
* chair meetings and deliver training
* take on a visible leadership role
* maintain quality standards and ensure health and safety compliance
* liaise with and maintain partnerships with other local community organisations
* ensure any regulatory activity, such as personal care and administering medicines, is delivered within regulations
* provide information, advice and support to residents' families
* organise activities for residents and actively promote their independence.
Home Manager Position Requirements:
* Quality, person-centred care, consistently delivered
* Experience of working with dementia care
* Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse
* Experience of running a fully compliant nursing home
* You will have proven leadership and communication skills and a keen eye for the finer details.
* Strong commercial awareness and business acumen is crucial and the ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships is a key aspect of the role
Home Manager Position Renumeration:
* Salary of £50,000 per annum
* Progression opportunities
* Chance to work with a small exceptional Healthcare Provider
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on or alternatively apply below.