Our client is looking for a Clinical Manager to join the national team. Your responsibilities would include the support and education of the company customer base, updating and training customers on the trends within infusion therapy, clinical practice, and applications of new and installed products/equipment.Responsibilities:
- Achieving and maintaining a high level of knowledge and competency on all company Infusion products.
- Undertaking delivery of training/assessments to meet customer needs, in line with legislation, health and safety, ethics and hospital protocols.
- Supporting the training for hospital trials involving company products, in accordance with the specific requirements of each Trust.
- Supporting the implementation of new company products when purchased by a Trust/Hospital.
- Supporting clinical training and study days which involve company products.
- Working effectively with key nursing, medical and professional development personnel to establish effective working links whilst undertaking these trials, implementations and study days.
- Presenting and managing the implementation of drug error reduction systems (DERS)
- Act as a company Ambassador, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the team to ensure objectives are met.
- Clinical experience (NMC registered nurse) with current, extensive IV infusion experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively across various stakeholder groups.
- Conscientious approach to work, ability to manage own diary.
- Valid driving license and ability/willingness to travel.
- Basic knowledge of computers, net-working and interfacing of medical devices.
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.