Hair Salon Manager
Up to £12 per hour + Commission
Have you been a Hair Salon Manager for at least the last two years? Are you experienced in hairdressing and looking for a new challenge? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are working in partnership with our client to recruit for a Hair Salon Manager who will be overseeing and managing their new Hairdressing Salon. You will demonstrate strong management and leadership skills whist motivating staff and helping the team to achieve goals.
What's in it for you? -
- Commission pay
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
Key Responsibilities -
- Lead the salon staff team in providing excellent services and maximizing salon profit
- Manager day-to-day operations of the salon including opening and closing procedures, staff behaviour and customer intake procedures
- Interview, hire and train salon staff in procedure, policy, and health regulations
- Organise employees' shifts, considering peak times and seasonality
- Setting goals for each staff member, evaluating staff performance, and providing training and overall guidance.
- Monitoring salon supplies and equipment and ordering new stock as needed.
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
- Apply hygiene practices across all hair & beauty stations
- Ensuring that the salon is clean and well maintained at all times
- Ensure all hair & beauty treatments meet high-quality standards
- Working with the HR Manager and Financial Controller to maintain staff records, including salaries and working schedules
- Promote services, products, and discounts on social media
Key Requirements -
- It is a requirement that you have at least 2 years' experience as a Salon Manager and 5 years' experience in hairdressing.
- You must have a Hairdressing NVQ/SVQ Level 3.
- It is essential that you are happy to work varied shifts at weekend and during the week.
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV and an RSD Recruitment Professional will be in contact!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook